Friday, April 26, 2013

An Android Rockstar

From time to time I get inquiries from people clearly clueless about hiring someone other them themselves. They tend to use hype terms, etc.

Lets make this simple, a normal person who wants to hire someone else would oh I guess load my sample android applications on their android device and play with them. If they are luck enough to have java coding experience they may even look at my code at my code repositories.

If you are a startup and cannot manage those two things than we have nothing to talk about and any hype phrase you are using to get me to respond is just a con game.

If you are going to recruit an android developer do the damn work, do not ask me to do that work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.