Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dear Microsoft

Look Microsoft I am sure you are trying very hard but having your recruiter DRONES  attempt to get me to apply to be a Senior Android Developer for Microsoft in the Skype division might not be a very good idea. one, any firm that attacks Linux I hate.

And not just that basic hate but the hate that makes me do actions contrary to MS Business interests,like always make sure to run Unix or Linux. Even at times  purchase computer systems that have no sign of MS software on them.

Second, any firm that attacks Android through patent troll actions I will not work for at any time. To the point where I will just waste your recruiters time and make them look very foolish just for the pure joy of doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.