Friday, May 3, 2013

GiveMeSomethingToBelieveIn

Look it takes hours for me to get back into programming when someone asks me to change contexts. Thus, I do not think i am too out of line when I ask that you, the startup, have enough ambition to understand that you are a stranger tome and that you might just have to pitch to me.  Just because you use startup words does not automatically grant you an audience with this android developer.

Give me something to believe in..I should not have take you by the hand and give you  directions on this subject.Android developers are $10,000 per month, at least one that you want working past 40 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.