Tuesday, October 15, 2013

NetFlix bimbos-RXJAVA4Android

So why did I react to Netflix bimbos lying to me in a recruiter email when they stated that my android exp overlapped what they were doing?Well, I specifically knew some things Netflix has worked on in the java area that disprove that point.

RXJava is different than say AKKA's application of functional programming to android java and java in that AKKA hooks into a scala toolkit that runs on server side whereas RXJava stands completely alone to allow you to concurrency in java.

Android article link and this is the full github link to rxjava-android. Its convince me nough that I am switching over to using it. The only word of caution is that the lifecycle hooks have not been added yet. But I think most of us can hand roll our own quite easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.