Wednesday, December 11, 2013

EclipseAndroid Gradle

Okay, so working on hacking up gradle/groovy to enable Android Gradle Builds with Eclipse. If you want  to follow along with me, you should complete some of these steps before my next post with details..

1. Download and install artifactory that way I can instruct you on how to do local mane and ivy repos so you can do everything offline.  Artifactory is easier than Nexus or Archiva.

2. Not required, but it makes it easier if you move your note taking and project page creation to one entire system. Fro myself I am moving all my project page creation and note taking stuff to using TiddlyWikiFive as it supports mobile out-of-box and twitter bootstrap and can be accessed and used on mobile and can create big MB and GB sized files without major problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.