Saturday, February 1, 2014

Eclipse Style Android Gradle Project

I am almost finished with my Eclipse Style Android Project Template if you want to follow along. The project I use to set up my local ivy so that I can reuse that as a local repo is MyAndroidDevIVYRepo.

What I have to finish is wrap the codeqa ant tasks into gradle's codeqa reporting stuff and than figure out whether I have to include apt config and dependencies for DI in the APLs in the build.gradle.

The main limitations are that there is still some manual setting of libs in individual Eclipse projects and you no longer run junit instrumented tests through Eclipse but through Gradle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.