Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bootstrapping WeEat and WeFit II

Part of the challenge in funding a portion of the seed capital round of a mini-start-up is that what to do in obtaining revenue before the product is out the door. In my case, I developed some product ideas that due the data-sets they require have about 650 hours development time including data of the data-sets.

Thus, I need smaller products or service items that bring in different revenue mixes until those products are in the app stores. What I found was some firms that would allow me to produce some small service items and get paid in commissions of sales on big ticket items on their websites. And, without giving too much away, the service items indirectly integrate with the process of raising my freelancer gig cred and so its something that gets me multiple layers of leverage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.