Thursday, September 3, 2015

How to Standout Contacting Me

If you are a start-up in need of an android developer here is how to standout in an email to me:

1. Look at either my android demos videos or code and describe something you like.

2. Mention that the dev opportunity is remote and the start-up is fully funded.

3. Know the difference between an ART VM and ARM chip, if not than damn well ask someone smarter than you.

Since no-one else bothering me to do their recruiting jobs is doing this you will effectively standout in all the emails I get and move to the top of my list to be replied to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.