Monday, September 21, 2015

Recruiters, stop the emailing at closing time

Recruiters, stop emailing at closing time..I give the same damn reasons and the same rules I follow no matter what time of day you try to drive-by-email-spam me. Part of me doing a code audit and cleanup of 50+ android libs has proven that there is no correlation between listed experience and actually quality of android app code. Hence, I REFUSE TO BE A PART OF THE RECRUITER SCAM that makes the claim to a client that a recruiter can deteremine and find a quality android developer.

If you are a startup firm you should be demanding more for you recruiter than the usual lies they peddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.