Saturday, October 31, 2015

Chicago Disrespect

I just spent 30 days on a wild goose-chase of following up a CTO's email invitation to meet me at my location over a subway paid meal. I set it up this way as I have found that I want to choose a start-up to work at as an android developer that appreciates that they did not do the training as far as acquiring skills and development process, that I in fact did.

I would also like to find a start-up that instead of giving lip-service to treating someone like a human, actually follows through on that in fact does in fact take great pride in treating people like humans. Is there such a start-up in Chicago?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.