Monday, October 19, 2015

I DoNot Do Coffee

Its typical of a start-up co-founder or start-up CTO in facing the need for an android developer to offer to talk to some developer over coffee.  But, I do not do coffee.

In code auditing 80+ android UI libraries which back ported features I can tell you due to me having some best android practices enforced in my manual engineering habits that I really am not in any mood to waste my time over talks over coffee. If you want waste over developer's time or yours that is up to you.  But I can assure that my recent code audit proves that there is no general correlation between a resume and quality android java code output.

That alone should shock you enough to stop using the broken hiring system and try something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.