Saturday, September 17, 2016

GWSFluidx, Evolving It

Turns out when you implement the view-model as per adapter item and tie that to the adapter that its too tightly coupled to domain, data, and presentation layers and other things. Thus, I am evolving it to GWSArch.

GWSArch will have components for MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Flux. This way other developers can see why you might say start with MVC but than end up converting to MVP, MVVM, or Flux. The code repo will go up on Monday.

Do I have a preference? Currently, although I do like MVP I am leaning towards Flux. If you know of a start-up in your geographic area that is seeking a remote android dev than email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.