Thursday, November 10, 2016

UX-Lib-Organizing

Now, I am the stage of re-organizing the UX-libs. The reasoning is that the ones integrated with back-porting I only have to use for the next 36-months. Thus, I want to be able to quickly refactor them to not have the Carbon integration but instead us AppCompat.

The good news is found a new plugin FreeLine which does speed up gradle builds so that means I can go with having the UxLib package have 25+ modules without major time wasting during builds. It also means I have less of need to track how much methods I am using ie the 65k method limit.

I am ending up having a core Uxlib composed of Carbon, Materialize, and MaterialValues and my added full real color material design palette. Than every other UX lib is inits own module.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.